"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you’ll eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe
1. I think the obvious answer would be CC Bloom cause she was amazing in that role, but my favorite role of hers in Jackie Susann in Isn’t She Great I know that movie flopped but I love it! (Its so hard to pick one in my mind I am going Hocus Pocus, That Old Feeling, The Rose lol)
2. I love her and Goldie Hawn and Diane Keaton in The First Wives Club I thought that was fabulous
3. I think she should work with Bernadette Peters I think that would be awesome cause to have my two favorite ladies in the same movie would be epic!
4. Hocus Pocus or Oliver And Company
5. I love Bette Midler because she is for one reason a BAMF and not someone that you wanna mess with but more then that she is hilarious and has the ability to make me wanna laugh and cry in the same moment and I think she is just an incrediable performer on top of being…divine
1. Karen Walker (this is an obvious answer but its still true) 2. Again cliche but Sean Hayes 3. I know they were together on W&G but her and Bernadette should be in a movie together that would be epic… 4. Well its not a movie, its a TV show but I first noticed her on Will and Grace 5. She is a very funny, talented fabulous person and she just seems like a really nice down to earth person or at least she did to me on her short lived talk show and also in interviews I have seen her in
What Is This Thing They Call Rain? It Hardly Ever Rains In Southern California, But It Has Been Gloomy And Rainy Here For A Week At Least Now…And Right Now It’s Pouring Outside…Did I Miss The Memo? Did They Move Us To A Different State And Not Tell Us About It? Are We In Washington Now?